Our entry into road riding. We use our well proven lightweight triple butted 6066 aluminium frame and a full carbon tapered fork to give a really soild start point worthy of upgrade as your enthusiasm for riding grows! The Scultura 100 is equipped with Shimano Claris 16 speed transmission.
All models feature a full carbon fork with a tapered steerer to give precise, confidence-inspiring steering. All SCULTURA Alloy and CF2 carbon models feature a ‘regular’ 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" taper. The high-end SCULTURA CF4 frame has a slimmed down front profile and uses a 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" taper, the new REACTO frames a 1 1/2" to 1 1/4"taper.
Our wind tunnel learnings from the REACTO design project have been used to create a smaller aerodynamically optimised ‘NACA Fastback’ tube profile. The more extreme truncation of the teardrop shaped tubes enables perfect airflow at the lowest possible weight.
- Frame: Lite - 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering. Press-fit 86 BB, Internal cable routing.
- Fork: Scultura Rim CF2; carbon
- Rims: Merida Comp SL; 17mm inner rim width; 20mm profile
- Spokes: Black stainless
- Front Hub: Road seal bearing; 100x9mm; 24 Spoke; Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Road seal bearing; 130x9mm; 28 Spoke; Quick Release
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Pursuer; 700 x 25C; Kevlar bead; folding
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Pursuer; 700 x 25C; Kevlar bead; folding
- Speed: 16
- Shifters: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Crankset: FSA Tempo; 50-34 teeth chainwheel with 165mm - 4S/3S/XXS, 170mm - XS/S, 172.5mm - SM/ML, 175mm - L/XL length crank
- Cassette: Sunrace CS8; 11-28 teeth; 8 speed
- Bottom Bracket: FSA TH-7420ST, Cartridge Bearing
- Chain: Sunrace CN-M84
- Brakes Levers: Shimano Claris
- Front Brakes: Dual Pivot calliper
- Rear Brakes: Lee Chi ROAD Dual Pivot
- Tape: Merida Road Comp
- Handlebar: Merida Expert SL
- Stem: Merida Comp CC; 31.8mm diameter; -6 degree rise - Length : 70 mm-4S/3S, 80 mm-XXS/XS, 90 mm-S, 100 mm-SM/ML, 110 mm-L/XL
- Headset: Merida M2341 Neck
- Saddle: Merida Comp SL; V-mount
- Seat Post: Merida Comp CC; 27.2mm diameter; 12mm lay back