Mafia Bikes Bomma 10 Storm Enamel
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Frame with Wheelie Specific Geometry
- Bars: 6" x 30" 4-Piece Wheelie Bars
- Fork: Tapered Blades
- Stem: Top Load
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy
- Seat/Post: Mafia Suede with Micro Adjustable Seat Post
- Seat Clamp: External
- Cranks: 3-Piece 4130 Samox Crank Set
- Sprocket: 24T
- Hubs: (F) Sealed, (R) Alloy Sealed with 12T Driver
- Tyres: Lagos 2.5" x 26" Snakeskin (The World's First Tyre Designed for Wheelies)
- Pedals: VP Plastic
- BB: Mid 19mm
- Brake: Tektro Disk
- Grips: Aftermarket Hitmain
- Tiny Dropouts and Double Gussets
- Weight: 17kg
The rapid emergence of the pedal Bikelife culture has created a new and exciting freestyle niche for the streets. With Mafia's history of quality BMX and fixed gear bikes, it was inevitable that they would end up at the forefront of the scene, designing some of the most exciting and affordable wheelie-specific bikes money can buy!
Bomma is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks. Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
Mafia have gone all out with micro gearing, sealed driver rear hub, mid sealed BB, double wall rims, suede fat seat and quality 3-piece cranks. The massive Lagos tyres feature a V profile to help you fall effortlessly into those swerves and hold your line with confidence.
Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, hi spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less?!