Haro Annex Expert 18.9" BMX Bike
The 2018 Haro Annex series by Haro. Made from the same DNA as the Race Lite series, the Annex series is built upon a 6061 alloy frame platform for a combination of light weight and durability designed specifically for the Novice and Intermediate classes.
The Annex Expert complete BMX race bike features a 6061 aluminum frame, 170mm alloy 3-piece cranks with a sealed Euro BB, and 28h alloy cassette 1-3/8" wheels.
- FRAME: 6061 alloy frame with 18.9" top tube
- FORK: 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- BARS: Expert 6.75" rise alloy
- STEM: Haro alloy 45mm front load stem
- CRANKS: 3-piece alloy 170mm crank with Euro sealed BB
- PEDALS: Alloy DX style
- SEAT: Velo Unibody seat with built-in alloy post
- WHEELS: 28-spoke sealed wheels with 20" DA16 rims, 15t cassette rear hub and alloy nipples
- TIRES: Kenda Kompact 20 x 1-3/8" front and rear tires
- BRAKE: Promax Alloy V-Brake
- COLOR: Gloss Charcoal Gray
- WEIGHT: 17 lbs
- RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT: 4' 2" - 4' 7'
- Head Angle- 73°
- Seat Angle- 71°
- Top Tube- 18.87"
- Seat tube length- 9.17"
- Chainstay- 13.75"
- BB height- 11"
- Standover height- 19.5"