Coyote Maine 29er Disc Brake Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Coyote Maine lies a distinctive hydro formed lightweight 29er Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Suntour XCT suspension fork, with 100mm of travel to take the edge off the trail, the fork has adjustable preload so you can fine tune it for rider weight or terrain and hydraulic lockout if your sticking to the flat. Specification highlights include 21 speed Shimano drive train for super fast easy gear selection, cable actuated disc brakes with 160mm rotors, fantastic stopping power in all conditions. Fast rolling 29" 36 hole double rims with KT quick release hubs, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle and an alloy handlebar/stem combo. Solid entry level "serious" 29er mountain bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing, curve profile down tube, detachable rear gear hanger. Disc brake mounts. Four point rear pannier bosses.
- Fork: Suntour XCT Suspension fork, 100mm travel with adjustable preload and hydraulic lockout.
- Wheels: 29" Coyote MTB-XC 36 hole rims, alloy black disc KT hubs with quick release and matt black spokes. 29" X 2.25" black white stripe tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire Plus STI shifters. Shimano Altus rear derailleur. Shimano front derailleur. Shimano 14-28T freewheel.
- Chainset: Shimano triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Cable actuauted disc brakes with 160mm rotors. Shimano alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with alloy riser handlebars.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of pedals and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding.